Tuesday, March 22, 2011

WONDERCON!

RECENT EDITS IN RED!

I'm a guest at Wondercon in two weeks!  Crazy!!  Here's what I have going on:

DC Booth Signing
Friday, APRIL 1
2:00-3:00pm
Booth #301

DC Booth Signing
Saturday, APRIL 2
2:00-3:00pm
Booth #301

Spotlight on Amy Reeder
Saturday, APRIL 2
4:00-5:00pm
ROOM 236/238


Cover Story
Sunday, APRIL 2
12:30-2:00pm
ROOM 104

DC Panel: DC Icons
Sunday, APRIL 3
2:00-3:00pm
ROOM 103

Manapul & Reeder: Drawing DC
Sunday, APRIL 3
4:00-5:00
ROOM 204/206 (or 200/212? Check to be sure!)

You've GOTTA go to that cover panel, trust me.  I don't know if anything's changed, but last I heard, I'll be with Francis Manapul, Adam Hughes, Frank Quitely, and Bill Sienkiewicz!!!!!!!  I promise not to take up the mic time; if I somehow manage not to faint I'll just consider my seat as the super-vip fangirl section and be focused on listening and taking notes.

I believe Francis and I will be drawing for all to see on that DC drawing panel!  I love doing that stuff!!

And if you want me to feel like I'm super-cool you can come to my spolight panel too.  If it's just you and me we can discuss favorite cereals!

If I get some signing times I'll edit this post to add them so keep your eyes open!

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Amy

P.S. I've gotten some requests for commissions and am only doing five this time around (it's my first time doing commissions) and the list has already gotten filled!  Sorry about that.  But if I'm not too busy I'd be happy to draw you a crappy marker headshot sketch in your sketchbook for free.  Just, if it looks really bad, don't scan it and put it online, unless you hate me!!
Coverstory: Art of the Cover
Sunday, APRIL 3
12:30-2:00pm
ROOM 104

1 comment:

  1. U sound like the life of the party. Shame, I can't make it. 2 go, per chance 2 dream. ho-hum:-( Have fun anyway! :-)

    ReplyDelete