Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NYCC Part Two!!

Hey, guys!  Some additional info about me + the con!

- I will be in the DC Batman panel!  So come see me!!  It's on Friday at 1:15 in room 1A10.

- In addition to my usual prints, I am making an NYCC exclusive print featuring the linework/ copic marker grayscaling of this Batwoman illustration:

I'm calling it BW/BW--Batwoman Black & White, and may do more of these types of prints at conventions to come!  Anyway, as you may have noticed, I ended up flipping this when coloring it in Photoshop!  It also includes all the original bleed elements.  I'll have 25 prints, 13x19, sold at $40 apiece.

- I can't guarantee that I'll be doing commissions this convention--I'll have to play this one by ear on a day-to-day basis.  Just come by and ask early in the morning.  My guess is I'll only take on one or two a day, first come, first serve.  So check with me in the mornings.  Let's keep it to one character, no background, 8.5xll, inked with a brushpen.  $80. Here's an example!

Find me at table K17!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!!! I'm both a Batwoman fan and your work. I'm from Spain and since it's impossible to me to go to NYC I want to know if it's possible to get the Batwoman ilustration BW/BW and/or ordering a commission. It's my first time I'll try to buy a commission so forgive me if I'll ask to many questions. Thanks for your time and have a great time at NYC Comic Con. Hope to see you in a Spanish con. Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. My e-mail adress is jgrifo10@gmail.com. I think it doesn't appear on my page profile. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I tried to buy Your batwoman print, but by the time i got back from the ATM, you were sold out... :( Anyways, but still I am a huge fan of your work. Though I was very happy that you signed my Batwoman 1.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have messed up...didn't see you at the DC Batman panel...was there two??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Journeys http://thanley.wordpress.com/2011/10/15/amy-reeder-wasnt-at-nyccs-bat-panel-or-seriously-dc/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the one--sorry about that! I was told an hour before (when I showed up for my signing at the booth) that they didn't have any room for me, despite my being on the program. Tried to tweet it so that at least some people would get the memo and not think I just didn't show up!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand that you work for them and everything, but aren`t you (more than) a little bit upset with DC right now? After the thing with the variant covers, and now this... If I were they, I would take much more care of one of the most talented artist out there right now. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I`ve just read the news. Ok, I see the answer to my question now. Congratulations on the new job! You`ll be great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your work! I remember when I wanted a Copics tutorial and found your Demo on youtube! It's been a great help. Batwoman+JHWilliams+ARHadley= Yes please!

    ReplyDelete